COMIC JAM #4
Each month we meet together as comics fans to make comics together. Rather than sitting to work on our own comics, we make collaborative pass-along comics with a new twist each month.
This month we created a 5-panel page. Each creator wrote and drew the first panel of action, and then passed it to someone else to do the second panel, and so on, until the comic was completed. Each panel was assigned its own unique twist:
- Panel 1 must include the use of emanata
- Panel 2 must include a caption
- Panel 3 must emphasize the panel in some way
- Panel 4 needs to include a memory of something that happened in the past
- Panel 5 can include an onomatopoeia, a thought bubble, or both
October Comic Jam
Next month will be our fifth and spookiest comic jam at Dragons Keep (Provo, UT)! Join us from 6-8pm on Saturday, October 18 for a special combined Halloween comic jam and book release party for my new comic, Spooky Sleepover. There will be games, food and fun–plus, it’s free! (More info here)
See you next month!