Calling All Writers!
Do you love writing?
Have you started writing your own story?
If you answered yes to any (extra points for all) of the above, then you need to check out NaNoWriMo–short for National Novel Writing Month.
“National Novel Writing Month is a fun, seat-of-your-pants approach to novel writing. Participants begin writing on November 1. The goal is to write a 50,000-word (approximately 175-page) novel by November 30.”
Check out NaNoWriMo.org for more details on participating.Bonus: check out the long list of published NaNoWriMo novelists!
- My first shot at NaNoWriMo. (lifeintheblueridges.wordpress.com)
- Pros and Cons of NaNoWriMo, v2! (ishanamaya.wordpress.com)
- Get What You Want from NaNoWriMo – Part 2: Something to Prove (anitaking.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo – am I crazy? (pigletinportugal.com)
- Gearing Up for NaNoWriMo (rachelleharp.com)