DOODLE ON THE WALL!
From the Doodler’s Anonymous website:
Blik, the world’s first removable wall graphic company, is teaming up with Doodlers Anonymous for this next big showcase and we are jumping up and down because of it. But take note: This challenge is a sticky one!
Have you ever wanted to go crazy on your wall with a fat marker? Well, here’s your chance. Our wall is your canvas. Just download the hi res image of our studio (provided below) and place your artwork on it. The winning drawing will be turned into a wall decal to be sold as a 100-piece limited edition. All thanks to Blik!
Doodle it up… The wall’s the limit.
- There’s no specific theme. We’re just looking for some delicious doodles. Something you’ll be proud of and we’ll be proud to show off in our studio.
- As always, we encourage the hand-made, but due to the nature of this showcase, we anticipate the possible use of graphic software.
- Feel free to use color, just keep in mind winning submission will need to be submitted as a vector file.
- To be accepted, all submissions MUST be mocked up on the photo of our studio wall and uploaded as a JPG image.
- All participants MUST save the hi-resolution version of their artwork. The winner will be provided with Blik’s final specifications for the preparation and production of the print.
- Upload your best, because you only get one submission.
DEADLINE: THURSDAY, MARCH 10TH (5 PM EST)
The submission with the most love will be turned into a self-adhesive vinyl decal by the fine folks at Blik, to be sold as a 100-piece limited edition run.