DO WHAT YOU LOVE – BETTER
I came across the following article on pursuing your passions. While I don’t agree with everything Leo Babauta has written (his original article can be found on ZenHabits), I think there are some important points. Here’s the first part of the article:
A lot of you are like me — trying to do what you love, and figuring out the best way to do that.
It’s not always easy to do what you love, because:
- You aren’t sure you’re good at it.
- You don’t know if it will work.
- You don’t know if people will like it.
- You don’t know how to get better.
- You doubt your ability to succeed.
- You might spend months working on something, only to have it fail.
And these are tough problems.
But I have a method for beating them. And it’s a simple trick.
Do it in public, and get immediate feedback.
It’s one of the most powerful things you can implement, I promise. Here’s why and how.